August 27th, 2013 – ‘U.S. said to organize major weapons transfer to Syria rebels, financed by Gulf states’
November 7, 2013 – ‘Syria crisis: Saudi Arabia to spend millions to train new rebel force’
November 7, 2013 – ‘Syrian Rebel Groups Vie for Saudi Funding and Weapons’
November 10, 2013 – ‘The CIA is Leading Massive Arms Deliveries to Rebels in Syria, Saudi Arabia is Training Terrorists’
November 12, 2013 – ‘Saudi Arabia offers USD 300 million to terrorists…Doha Coalition admits subordination’
1) On November 15, 2010, U.S. President Barack Obama praised Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for urging his cabinet to accept a U.S. proposal to extend a freeze on West Bank settlement building for 90 days. Under the plan, Washington would block UN resolutions critical of Israel, and supply Israel with fighter jets worth $3 billion. The US government also promised Israel that after the 90-day moratorium, they would not seek an extension, and settlement construction in the West Bank and East Jerusalem (all of which is illegal under international law) could continue unabated.
2) In February 2011, more than 100 nations voted for a U.N. resolution that would have condemned illegal Israeli settlements and halted any new construction. The United States vetoed it.
3) On February 19, 2011, Israel said it was deeply grateful to the United States after it vetoed a United Nations resolution put forward by the Palestinian leadership condemning Israeli settlement activity.
4) On Oct 27, 2011, Israeli jetfighters engaged in aerial bombing of the Palestinian city of Khan Yunes in the Gaza Strip.
5) November 12, 2013 – Israel plans ‘unprecedented’ settlement expansion, 20,000 new units in the West Bank: http://mondoweiss.net/2013/11/unprecedented-settlement-expansion.html