Syria: French authorities dismantle network that sent terrorists

French authorities dismantle network that recruited and sent terrorists to Syria

Nov 16, 2013 Paris, (SANA) – French authorities dismantled a network that had been recruiting and sending terrorists to Syria under the name of “jihadists” to fight alongside terrorist groups.

An informed source said that the French authorities arrested four men aged between 22 and 35 have been arrested on Tuesday in Paris as part of an operation to dismantle this network.

One of the arrested men who is suspected to be the leader of the network was arrested in Vitry-sur-Seine by counter-espionage detectives as part of investigation that started in summer, as this man has been in contact with elements that facilitate the transport of the jihadists.

Investigations revealed that at least two of the other men went to Syria to fight alongside the Al Qaeda affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra. Three of the arrested individuals were born in France and the fourth was born in Morocco, but their nationalities haven’t been specified.

A woman was also arrested briefly and released later.

A source close to the case said that French authorities have information on around 440 people from France who either are currently fighting in Syria, planning to go and fight in it, or had recently returned from it.

The source added that around half of these terrorists are still in Syria, and that around 12 of them have been killed and 2 were arrested in Syria, while around 50 to 60 returned to France.
 
H. Sabbagh

http://213.178.225.235/eng/22/2013/11/16/512710.htm

About kruitvat

I am working for the Belgian human rights association 'Werkgroep Morkhoven' which revealed the Zandvoort childporn case (88.539 victims). The case was covered up by the authorities. During the past years I have been really shocked by the way the rich countries of the western empire want to rule the world. One of my blogs: «Latest News Syria» (WordPress)/ Je travaille pour le 'Werkgroep Morkhoven', un groupe d'action qui a révélé le réseau pornographique d'enfants 'Zandvoort' (88.539 victims). Cette affaire a été couverte par les autorités. Au cours des dernières années, j'ai été vraiment choqué par la façon dont l'Occident et les pays riches veulent gouverner le monde. Un de mes blogs: «Latest News Syria» (WordPress)/ Ik werk voor de Werkgroep Morkhoven die destijds de kinderpornozaak Zandvoort onthulde (88.539 slachtoffers). Deze zaak werd door de overheid op een misdadige manier toegedekt. Gedurende de voorbije jaren was ik werkelijke geschokt door de manier waarop het rijke westen de wereld wil overheersen. Bezoek onze blog «Latest News Syria» (WordPress) ------- Photo: victims of the NATO-bombings on the Chinese embassy in Yougoslavia
This entry was posted in Geen categorie and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s